Monday, August 11, 2014

Start from the Top

Do you ever felt that feeling wherein you're guilty of something that you find it very hard to try on things again? And the thing that you must do is to do everything from the start? I believe you felt this before.

I can truly feel this sensation much especially whenever I commit sin. Yes, I still did things knowing or unknowing to me. It is our nature. But God want us to be cleanse from our sin and not to dwell in them.

And I'm struggling so much in denying myself. But I also find delight as well on not doing things that won't give glory for the Lord. Kinda hard but truly enjoyable.

I really don't know what to say for now. I'm quite on my down moments right now. But by God's sufficient grace, I definitely know that I am in His Divine Hands. 

Refresh. Restart. Press your reset button and do everything for God's glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment