Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Too Quiet you Think? PRAY

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

-Galatians 5:22-23

Have you ever felt that God in some of your moments was too quiet? That He wasn't listening to you? Or that He's not answering? I felt those so many times! And we usually grumble and let irritation strikes us out. 

But God always teach and reminds me that I should not worry and let the negativity sink in me. God wanted me to be more dependent on Him and to PRAY more.

You'll ask, "what should I pray?". Well, you could pray anything to God! But what I learned was that despite on not hearing Him, negative outcomes or shortcoming, we should be thankful to Him.

And no matter what, let the Spirit filled your life.

 Listen to Him more than to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment