Friday, July 11, 2014

Something Worth to Give Up : Comfort Zones



It's been a long time that I didn't visit my blog. Honestly, I really have a hard time, thinking on what should I wrote here on a daily basis. I want to share all of my experiences that God has been doing in my life; on how great He is and on how awesome His plans is.

Well, to kick it off, I would like to share one thing that God has been teaching me this past few months: to give up and step out of my comfort zone. I know that most of you know how hard it is to get out to a place wherein you already knew the flow and the interior of the system? I think a good illustration here is leaving your place in order to move to another place. I remember a scene in a certain animation film wherein the protagonist take a turnaround on his house (and lift the house with so many balloons! Just kidding XD ). 

Why do we have hard time of letting go things? Because we learn to love them and we have been very comfortable to this things that we find it hard to let it go. But sometimes, we didn't notice that these things hinders us in making God put all His plans unto us. The problem as well is we make plans out of accordance of what He wants.

Most of us have doubts and fears if they thought of getting out of their comfort zone. But God said that we should trust Him and don't depend on what we understand; that it is His will that we should take. Proverbs 3: 5 says " Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding (emphasis mine)". Isn't it wonderful to put all your trust in God? And he said not just to trust him partially, but to trust in him "with all of our heart". 

That's God's promise to us. How are we able to trust Him? He answered it in the following verse. Verse 6 says "Seek his will in all you do and He will show you which path to take." In order to trust God, seek his will, not your own will. 

God wanted us to be more dependent on him, not on the comforts on this world. This fallen world taught us to worries on matter which is temporal such as  security, job, pleasure and a lot to mention.

Let's have a STEP OF FAITH and get out of our box. If we stay inside, we are limitation God's power and provision on us. Let's learn to take a risk and trust Him. I'm sure he will lead you to a much better place that even you wouldn't expect.

Trust God. I'm sure it's worth  to give it all to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment