Monday, July 4, 2011

Special: Michelle Phan, Reigning Beauty Princess Expert

At first, I am really not into taking care of myself especially in terms of being beautiful. I'm contented on being me without anything over my face. My friends usually force me to even wear just a lip color so that I won't appeal pale and sick. That's it. Only 'That'. But, that was before.
Phan on her 'Romantic Valentine Look' tutorial
There came Michelle Phan, a youtube sensation in giving tips and tutorial with regards on looks and makeup. In the online world, she was known as 'ricebunny'.


She's a Vietnamese who grew up in California. That's why she got the Asian beauty.


I really don't know her existence not until a friend of mine showed me her tutorial video in 'Natural Beauty look". And that was the start on how I fantasized her. 


After years of not taking care of my looks, I can't get out now without looking in the mirror for so many times! Many of my friends also notice my sudden transformation. And they say that this was for good.


I really adore her tutorial videos. Not just because it made us good looking, but I can use it to some of my photo shoot on my models. Yes. I am an amateur photographer and all her videos are very useful to me. 


I adore her so much. Though there will always be a an 'anti' group to her, she's still the best.


Michelle Phan was truly the reigning beauty expert princess. I really like her soooooo much.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment