Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Reading Support : Music Playlist Part 2

For the continuation of my last post (CLICK HERE to see), here are some other music that I would gladly recommend that you should hear out while reading your favorite (romance, for me) book. There will be some local artist here from my country and I would really like you guys to check them out. 

Here are the local artist here in my country. They really have great music.

Last Chance - M.Y.M.P
The Art of Letting Go - Mikaila
Broken Sonnet - Hale
Shooting Star - Hale
The Day You Said Goodnight - Hale
Kung Wala Ka - Hale
You'll Be Safe Here - Rivermaya
Tell Me - Side A
Kaleidoscope World - Francis Magalona
Makita Kang Muli - Sugarfree

And here are the other international artist that all of us might be familiar with,

Tonight - FM Static
Moment of Truth - FM Static
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
Helena - My Chemical Romance
All or Nothing - O Town
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
Gotten - Slash ft. Adam Levine
Out of my League - Stephen Speaks
Only Hope - Switchfoot
Dare You to Move - Switchfoot
Anthem of Our Dying Day - Story of the Year
It Ends Tonight - The All-American Rejects
Iris - Goo goo Dolls
Marry Me - Train

Well.. Here are my list - so far... *smiles*. Ill be sharing more, though in a different category. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment